Name:
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tuesday 5 june 2007

This day was a nice day. I surprised my collegue with being at 8.07 at my workplace, she asked: "if i felt out of my bed", since normally I'm at work between 8.45 and 9.10 :) The workday was quit relaxed, better then the weeks before, which were full of stress.

When I got home, I started to clean a bit my house, since Werner (my best friend) would come for dinner. At 18.30 he came and we went shopping near to my house; We bought the ingredients for Indonesian food I would cook that evening: Nasi Goreng!

When we got back, I started to cook, and it was a nice dinner; we had even a nice dessert... Pudding ;)))) We talked a bit more, before we left the house for a walk down memorylane at the lake near my house.

Just before 10 he left, I went online then for just a moment, and even chatted which was a nice surprise, before I went to the social meeting of AEGEE-Rotterdam. That was a long time ago, that I have done that. It was a nice evening, and as usual I was then late home... 0.45; I went to bed at 2, but I managed to get up at 7.45 to leave the house 20 minutes later, and when I got at work, my boss said if I'm sick :)))

Enjoy life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home